2013 was a big year for Saritah!
The highlights of included:
- DIG DEEP debuted at #34 in the iTunes USA Reggae charts
- performing at Glastonbury Festival (UK)
- playing to sold out crowds in California
- DIG DEEP featured on Qantas inflight radio
- showcase at the Asia Pacific Music Meeting (APaMM) in South Korea
- performed at Jarasum International Jazz Festival (South Korea)
- showcase at Australasian Worldwide Music Expo (AWME) in Melbourne
- 'Tears of Joy' selected as track #1 on Japanese compilation release 'Pacific Roots vol. 3'
- received Professional Skills Development Grant from The Seed Fund
- recorded a collaboration track and video with Green Valley (Spanish Reggae Band) in Barcelona
Recorded in the hills of Montecito, California, Saritah's new album DIG DEEP was released in November 2012.
The album, partially produced by Mario Caldato Jr (The Beastie Boys, Jack Johnson, Manu Chao, John Butler Trio), reveals a new depth of songwriting and showcases an artist at the next level of her career.
DIG DEEP deals with personal evolution as the starting point for global revolution. The songs on the album were birthed from personal experiences of joy, loss, and inspiration.
From the sunshine infused old school lovers-rock vibe of the first single TEARS OF JOY thru deep mystical roots, upbeat one-drops, fresh backbeats and harder hitting dancehall inspired grooves, DIG DEEP is a vibrant, exhilarating and quite simply, beautiful album.
Check out upcoming gigs to find Saritah playing near you.
Stay up to date with Saritahs latest
news and upcoming gigs.
Inspiring, uplifting and playfully powerful, Saritah's live shows are colourful celebrations of life. Whether delivering soulful acoustic guitar, roots reggae or dancehall inspired grooves, Saritah loves to connect with the audience. Her positive, conscious lyrics are delivered with a captivating blend of strength and grace.
@ The Joynt, Brisbane, Australia
@ The Soundlounge, Currumbin, Australia
FULLMOON DANCE @ Verrierdale Hall, Verrierdale, Qld, Australia